Monday, May 29, 2017

Give Yourself Many Reasons to Be Happy

You and I, we are so different. We have different outlook in life, different priorities, different goals and different dreams.
Yet, we are so the same. We yearn to be loved, we hope to receive encouragement when we are down, we seek to find meaning and purpose in life and lastly, we want to be happy.
I am just like everyone else, I have bills to settle, I face issues in life and I am not spared from experiencing anger, stress or any negative emotion, either self-inflicted or bestowed by someone.
But I try to live my life a little differently by constantly reminding myself of the many blessings that I have and this makes me happy. Every blessing that I count is a reason of happiness. For example, it can be as simple as having a good night rest on a comfortable clean bed and waking up feeling refreshed.
If Life can give me 10 reasons to be unhappy, then I give myself 100 reasons to be happy. When you can give yourself so many reasons to feel happy, I can assure you that your mind will treat your current issues as a passing raincloud. On the other hand, if you choose to focus on your issues only, you magnify them and make yourself feel miserable. Very soon, you will let your issues define who you are.
I share with you how I live my life as a reference, I am not expecting anyone to be me because we are all born differently. But amid the differences, all of us deserve to be loved and to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment