Sunday, September 4, 2016

Be Positive Despite the Heavy Workload

Crazily busy morning ~ Tons of emails to clear and follow up ~ Boss ask for last minute meeting ~ Rushing for afternoon meeting ~ Colleagues calling to ask for info ~ Boss assign more workload ~ Told Boss that will be very busy but Boss said no choice ~ Customers chasing on project schedule ~ so many people breathing down my neck :(
Yet it takes only one email to remind me that I am still very much blessed. It was an out-of-office reply from a colleague to notify that she was on MC. On this day when I was swarmed by work, someone else is nursing an illness. I have health, that is more important than anything else. Without health, one cannot even achieve the simplest task.
Life just gave me many reasons to feel negative, to be stressed up, to be unhappy, to blame people for my misery and to get angry. But I can also give myself reasons to stay positive, to count my blessings and to be happy. Positive thinking is possible, it takes practice and you will get better at it over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment