Tuesday, February 4, 2014

An Act of Kindness to kick start the Year of the Horse

The first day of CNY was spent visiting at my relative's place and if you have been to one whereby there is a large crowd, you know seats are very limited. As we were comfortably sitting around on the sofas and stools, one of my uncle came and asked if there was a spare stool available because he was having a mini beer gathering with a few other uncles outside the house and they needed one more seat.

We looked around and realized all seats were taken, either by those watching TV or those eating dinner. I decided that I could give up my seat so I passed my stool to my uncle. He said, "Wah, you sacrifice your seat!" and I thought he was appreciative of this gesture.

Kindness is about giving something that you can keep for yourself to others and you will find more joy in doing so :) In the Year of the Horse, I wish all my friends a blessed year ahead, with great wealth (the best of health) and living each day fullest with meaning and purpose. Be Kind and Be Happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment