Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pay-It-Forward Kindness Initiative

A kindness initiative on Facebook to encourage people to pay it forward acts of kindness:

"An awesome idea from a very sweet friend, so I'm spreading it!

To start this year in a loving way, I'm participating in a pay-it-forward initiative: the first 5 friends who comment "I'm in" will receive a surprise from me at some point during this calendar year! It could be anything from a book to a ticket, to something homegrown or made, a postcard...absolutely any surprise. There will be no warning and it will happen whenever the mood strikes and I find something I believe would suit you and make you happy!

These 5 people must make the same offer in their FB status. Copy and paste this text to your profile (don't just "share"), so we can form a network of connection and kindness!

Let's do more loving things for each other in 2014, without any other reason than to make people smile and show that we are thinking of them. Here's to a more enjoyable, more friendly, and more love-filled year!"


No comments:

Post a Comment