Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The World Needs ACTIONS, not Questions

The previous guy did not flush the toilet after use, but this does not stop me from doing something kind by flushing on his behalf, so that the next guy coming can have a more pleasant experience. It is easy for me to do two things; ignore and tell myself "none of my business" or ask questions like "How someone be like that?", "Where is the basic responsibilities?"...etc.

I think the world don't need more people to ask questions because there are already many questions going around, "Why is life so tough?", "Why is the income gap increasing?", "Why are the charities, government not solving the problems of the poor and needy?" Sometimes, we need to put a little more faith in our own abilities and try to do something about the situation rather than wait for some organizations which are influential to make a difference. The world needs more of ACTIONS and less of questions. The world needs people to step out and say "Yes, the situation is bad, there are poor people, there are needy families, they are struggling, let me do something about it".

If we must ask question, then the question I am going to ask is, "What can I do today to make someone feel better?"


No comments:

Post a Comment