Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Last Kind Act of 2013

My family & I went to watch TV50 Countdown Party. We were given LED Light Clappers for the concert. Midway through the event, a family of 3 came along but did not receive the freebie as they were late. The little girl was excited but she did not have the LED Light Clapper to join in the cheering. I thought it would be nice to pass her one of ours so that she can join in the fun, especially with the LED lights flashing. I am happy that I did what I wanted to do, although I felt kind of reserved initially about passing a gift to a complete stranger. The dad was very grateful and that makes me happy.

The highlight of 2013 is to have started my lifelong mission of doing good and spreading kindness. I am glad to find many like-minded and supportive new friends in this journey, people who trust me and encourage me numerous times to excel and do better, thank you all for your kindness, I do very much appreciate them  I do hope that 2014 will be a smashing year for all of you. Regardless of what you do, whether related to kindness or not, I sincerely hope that you find joy and fulfillment and live the life you always wanted to live.

We sometimes wish that it will be a good year ahead but the person who is really capable of making the year a great and memorable one is yourself. Therefore, I hope that you have faith that 2014 will be a great year for you and put this faith into action and create your greatest year ever. If it is not for the dreams that you are chasing, at least find ways to make yourself happy. Life with Happiness is Life with Meaning, discover what you are really passionate about and keep working on it, soon you will find your greater purpose in life

Lastly, I like to wish all my friends Happy New Year 2014, may you be blessed with best wealth that you possible can have and need, which is your health. With the healthiest body, you can go out to do the things you enjoy, the things that makes you alive and live each day to the fullest, with lots of enthusiasm and positive energy. All the best !


No comments:

Post a Comment