Saturday, April 15, 2017

Give when the Opportunity Comes

Was clearing my old stuff when I chanced upon a stack of uni notes. Back then, I loved doing mindmaps to understand the concepts better, and I am glad that I shared these mindmaps with anyone who found them useful during that time. Because if I held onto the mindset that sharing would let my peers gain an edge over me or made me acdemically weaker, and I missed the opportunity to help someone, then it is an opportunity gone forever. The syllabus has changed after so many years and the notes are pretty useless to me or anyone now.
Opportunity missed may be opportunity gone, what we can give today may be irrelevant tomorrow, so let us give whenever and wherever we can. Life is too short to look back on missed opportunities and the things we could have achieved when we are given a chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment