Saturday, April 15, 2017

The World Needs More Actions

This morning I realised something while taking the bus, that is if the hammer to break the glass is dislodged, it will give out a stinging alarm sound.
The hammer was dislodged somehow in the midst of my journey and the alarm sounded but no one did anything about it. Some people could be ignorant, some people could be waiting for the bus driver to do it, since it is "his bus and his job" right?
To keep waiting means we suffer together, until someone do something. So instead of questioning why others is not doing it, why don't I question why I am not the one to put the hammer back to stop the alarm? Of course, I can give reasons like I don't know how or I am sitting way at the back of the bus but I can try?
The world has too many questions, why this why that, yet too little actions being taken by the people who question.
Let me ask pose these questions too:
"If not me, then who?"
"If not now, then when?"
You and me, we can do so much more, and the world needs that. Start taking small actions today, we will make a difference together.

No comments:

Post a Comment