Thursday, November 17, 2016

Giving Kindness, Generating Happiness

I have this habit of collecting the bonus point coupons from NTUC grocery shopping but this time round, the Tefal induction cookware is not very appealing to me. Since the redemption period is ending soon, I thought might as well go take another look and see if there is anything I need.
When I was there, I saw a mother daughter pair trying to get one of the Tefal cookware but they were not holding onto any coupons, so I offered them all my coupons (about 10 points). They were happy and thankful as it meant significant savings instead of getting at retail price. But I guess it is more of this simple gesture of kindness that made us all happy, instead of the cost savings.
After buying my grocery, I got another coupon and passed it to a Malay Auntie, it made her happy too. How easy and cheap is it to achieve happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment