Thursday, November 10, 2016

Stop the Influence of Negativity

Donald Trump winning the US presidential election shocked the world, the stock markets across the world took a dive, people on the Internet and social media were talking about end of the world, it feels more like an alien invasion than a presidential election to me.
I am not going to singing the praises of Donald Trump nor criticise his campaigning antics or ideologies, other than I find it quite admirable that he is still full energy and gusto at an old age of 70 years old. What I hope to achieve in all my writings is to spread the positive vibes and remove any much negativity as I can.
With half of Americans feeling unhappy, people all over the world worried and being insecure, can we stop for a moment to ask ourselves this, maybe things are not as bad as what we imagined it to be? Also, he is a Day 0 president as of now, isn't it fair to judge him only after he completes half or even full term as US president? I believe that everything happens for a reason and if he is as terrible a president as what many fear, then the Americans learned a painful lesson and they rebuild again 4 years later.
I am hopeful that something good will come out of this. And by the time this post becomes a memory flagged out by Facebook 2 or 3 years later, hopefully the world has seen some positive and encouraging changes, led by the man whom many hate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment