Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our Youth is Our Future, Support Them !

I am not much of a cookie fan but I bought a box of cookies from a group of students doing fundraising.
I find it very encouraging to see students, youth being involved in volunteer work or campaigning for a good cause, and I think we should support them whenever we can.
The youth of today will be the leaders of tomorrow, they could be our ministers, doctors or even bosses. If we instill kindness and compassion in them now, we will definitely be in safe hands when they take over the leadership.
Encouraging them to do good and instilling the right values in them will help them grow up to be considerate and responsible adults, which will mean less social problems and a more peace loving community.
Let's support the students and youth who are doing canvassing, flag days or even performing, because it will do them and us a world of good. If you ask me what the future of Singapore will be like in the next 50 years, I say it depends on how well we influence and inspire the youth of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment