Monday, July 11, 2016

I can buy a Clock, but I can't buy Time

I was searching around for a clock and I realised something, I can buy the most beautiful clock or the most expensive clock but I can't buy time. Every hour, every minute and every second that ticked away will not come back to me again. We may think that there is a lot of time left because we are young but the fact is no one knows how much time we have left.
For every minute we wasted doing something that is unconstructive nor beneficial to us, is the one minute we trade to do something that is useful and meaningful to us. For the time we spend bearing grudges, hating someone, getting angry over some people, worrying about something that may not happen, having irrational fears, envying others, playing politics, is the time we could have better spend with our loved ones, doing more for the society, exploring new hobbies, good food, new places of interest (home & abroad) and rejuvenating in Nature.
Every minute is precious, make it count. We are all trading our time for memories, that is one thing that we hold on to until the very last minute, not tons of cash in the bank. If you have not been trading your time wisely for happy memories, now is the good time to start, cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment