Monday, July 11, 2016

Introducing "Jason Cai's Motivational Writings"

How many of us have no worries, no insecurities, no fears, no anger, no resentment, no frustrations or no stress in our lives? It seems almost impossible to live a life with no negative emotions, even babies will get angry when they don't get what they want. However, the negative emotions must be kept within the healthy level. If we are starting to feel unmotivated to do anything in life, starting to lose sleep becasue of all the worries and stress, starting to get angry easily, then the negative emotions are obviously overpowering us. We must find ways to either remove some sources of negative emotions or introduce more sources of positive energy in our lives.
In 2013, I started the Project Act of Random Kindness (P.A.R.K.) to encourage more kindness in our society because I strongly feel that we need that. In 2014, I started our kindness group, P2P, to share kindness opportunities and make it easier for friends like yourself to kickstart your kindness journey. In 2015, I started the happiness group, "What Makes Us Happy In Singapore?", to encourage more people to share their happy moments and spread more positive energy around. In 2016, I channelled my time and energy in writing articles to encourage kindness, positivity and happiness. My ebook was launched on Valentine's Day this year and I have just set up a new page, which I boey paiseh call it Jason Cai's Motivational Writings.
I hope that through my thoughts and personal experiences, I can encourage you to adopt a positive attitude in life and in turn make you happier. A happy life is a meaningful life. I am not immune to negative thoughts and emotions but I try my best to manage them as positively as I can, so my writings are reminders to myself too. Also, I find plenty of healing energy in giving kindness and helping people, it is akin to finding a mountain filled with gold. These are all treasures of life which I hope to share with you through my writings. I am not able to take away your source of unhappiness, they are valid by your definition, but I can remind you the reasons of happiness, the blessings that you may have missed when negativity clouds your vision. If you ever feel down, sad, lost or unhappy, I hope my page can encourage you, motivate you, cheer you up and help you find back your zest in life.
This page is not about gaining the most likes, it is about reaching out to helping as many people, as fate and affinity will take us to. It will be my great pleasure if it benefits you in some ways. I hope you can adopt these 3 guiding principles: Be Kind, Be Positive, Be Happy. Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment