Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Having Late Lunch But Feeling Thankful

Had a long meeting this morning from 9plus all the way to 2 plus. Before my mind starts to think negatively and starts to play the blame game (blame the boss, blame the organization or even blame living in Singapore), I am thankful for a few things.
I am thankful I am able to grab food, a bowl of hot noodles, quickly after my meeting at my company canteen. In my old office location, the small canteen would have closed already and the nearest eatery probably take another 10mins of travel.
I am thankful I only experience long meeting hours once in a while. I know there are many who skipped lunch or dinners regularly because of work, which I strongly discouraged.
I am also thankful that all my life, I rarely miss any meal in a day. I know there are poor people, even in Singapore, who survived on just a meal a day.
I know I am blessed with good health and could still afford to eat at a later timing, while some people with health conditions, like gastric pain or diabetes, couldn't.
Now what is it I want to say about my boss, organisation or country? It doesn't matter because Life is good to me, as I learn to see the positives in every situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment