Thursday, January 26, 2017

Some Things Never Age With Time

25 years ago, my favourite fish burger at the coffeeshop western food stall cost $2.
Now, the western food stall under my block also sells fish burger at $2.
25 years ago, my parents taught me about kindness and what it is like to help people.
Now, I am spreading the kindness message and encouraging people to help one another.
Today, we face many challenges; rising costs of living, greying population, high property prices and overwhelming workload in office.
But, didn't our parents and their generation also face many challenges 25 years ago, while building up Singapore, and building up their families?
If they can do it, so can we !
And we will do it better, let's believe that and keep the faith that we will overcome the challenges and come out of them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment